How can I enable the servers enhanced logging capabilities?
In newer versions the verbosity of the server logfile can be controlled in the server.ini.|
- Open the file server.ini that is created in the same directory where the server executable is located.
- Look for a section named [log]. This section contains the following options:
- access_r - logs joins and quits of registered users
- access_u - logs joins and quits of unregistered users
- channel_registered - logs creation and deletion of registered channels
- channel_unregistered - logs creation and deletion of unregistered channels
- sa - logs joins and quits of server admins and granting and revoking of server admin rights
- chat - logs text messages sent to the server or a specific channel (private messages can NOT be logged)
- kick_server - logs kicks from the server
- kick_channel - logs kicks from a channel
- To enable a log option, set its value to 1, otherwise set it to 0.